Monday 17 January 2011

Support to Help You 'Meet Your Goals' and Achieve Success

We all know that the economy has forced many people to reassess their careers and face up to tough challenges and choices. This can be an opportunity for positive change but it can also be very scary if you are unsupported.

Meet your Goals is an executive coaching business offering tailored support and resources to help you fight back. Our approach takes you on a very practical journey to establish what you need to meet your ambitions
Here is what some clients have said,

...."Thank you for all of the help you have given me – I have appreciated it so much. I hope your business continues to do well as you are a wonderful coach.... "   Kristy.

...."I am moving into a sales role on 1 October which, 12 months ago, I would have said was about as far out of my comfort zone as I could imagine. I am very grateful to you and to the very kind manager who arranged for me to meet you. It was definitely a turning point in my career as I would not have pushed myself otherwise. Every time I have my negative voice chipping away I will remember your fantastic advice ..."   Caroline.

....“Kathy always presents energy and enthusiasm in her work. She is focused, creative and highly motivated and consistently good natured. I hired Kathy from Meet your Goals, as a personal coach/mentor and she was a pleasure to work with. She is a true professional with excellent knowledge of her profession"   Tracey

...."I found Kathy charismatic, motivating, understanding and energising, with the ability to understand my vision and engage with me to achieve it. She is a real people person and I would not hesitate to recommend Kathy. She enabled me to gain confidence and greater self esteem and enabled me to believe in myself".  
Vicki

Kathy Whymark, the principal coach and owner, says ‘We all have dreams that we would love to see become a reality. They will always remain dreams unless we take actions to move towards our desired outcomes. My role is to help clients create a set of well-crafted, compelling goals which detail exactly what they want and how they will get there.

Please contact us when you are ready to take the next steps to re-launching your career. To set up an initial, no obligation consultation, please call Kathy on 07826077140 or email mail@meetyourgoals.co.uk or visit our website http://www.meetyourgoals.co.uk

About Meet Your Goals
Meet your goals is an executive coaching and support business. Our services are designed to help you respond positively to the post credit crunch world so you can really ‘fire up’ your career.

No comments:

Post a Comment